Carbon EDGE - Expression of Interest
Carbon EDGE will be a *new* two-day training program for the red meat industry. It aims to provide participants with an understanding of the opportunities of emissions reduction and storage activities in a livestock grazing business.
Participants will use their own information to develop an action plan for their business as they learn about the practices and technologies that could reduce their carbon footprint whilst improving overall sustainability and productivity.
Carbon EDGE will cover:
- key terminology and concepts relating to greenhouse gases (GHG) within the agricultural supply chain
- in-depth information on the practices and technologies to measure, reduce and sequester GHG within a livestock grazing business
- weighing up opportunities to generate credits and what to do with those credits
- understanding what’s involved in different projects and markets, and whether these align to your business system/goals
- development of a plan that incorporates practical, achievable strategies to meet your objectives.
Carbon EDGE pilots will take place from mid-2023. Please note: pilot workshop places will be limited based on locations, dates and deliverers.
Further workshops will be delivered with the commencement of the Carbon EDGE program in 2024. By filling out this form, you will be contacted about upcoming workshops near you.
Participant - Expression of Interest