- When we collect information we use it for the purpose intended and disclosed.
- We collect it from the relevant person or authority on an appropriate basis.
- We do not use that information as a direct marketing profile, but do use it for the purpose of distributing newsletters and information updates which we believe are in the interests of good communication.
- We aim to ensure that the information we hold is accurate, complete and up to date and that appropriate security measures are adhered to in respect of that information and its protection.
- Clients or employees are entitled to a copy of the personal information that we hold on them.
- We, where possible, do not advise personal details or government identifiers to other parties.
- We do not release information to a third party without your prior approval.
- We apply the principles of privacy and protection of sensitive information in all our dealings.
- We comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended.