Environmental, social and governance (ESG) statement of commitment
Pinion Advisory Australia works to unlock latent potential in agribusiness, water, and the environment to create profitable, sustainable, and enterprising clients. We integrate sustainability throughout all our services, contributing to economic vitality with a holistic and balanced approach to development.
Pinion Advisory’s core values and organisational culture provide a foundation for our commitment to integrating ESG across our own operations and the services we deliver for others. Our board is committed and embraces ESG principles. Likewise, our team is also accountable to deliver on these commitments.
Our ESG commitments
Pinion Advisory is committed to safeguarding the natural environment through our actions.
- Combating climate change, pollution, and environmental harm through:
- Waste reduction, recycling, and circular economy practices
- Working with industry to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve resilience
- Incorporating environmentally responsible and sustainable practices into all the services we provide to our clients including:
- Biodiverse land systems
- Resilient farming businesses
- Healthy waterways and sustainable use of water resources
Pinion Advisory is committed to managing our reputation, fostering positive relationships with employees, clients, and the broad communities where we operate by:
- Showing leadership in the agricultural industry, cultivating a culture of integrity that holds Pinion Advisory accountable to the highest ethical standards.
- Fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values and stimulates all team members.
- Leveraging diverse perspectives to deliver solutions that provide benefits for our communities.
- Empowering our team to pursue rewarding careers whilst prioritising the health and wellbeing of our team and the communities in which we operate. Aspiring to be an employer of choice.
Pinion Advisory is committed to displaying organisational leadership and establishing internal controls to meet ESG principles by:
- Establishing a board accountable team led committee to monitor progress and implement continual improvement to achieving our ambitious ESG commitments.
- Advancing our internal ethical culture and empowering employees to enact our ESG goals.
- Reflecting decision making underpinned by ESG principles through our performance standards and targets for business operations and client projects.