Human Resource (HR) Services supports our clients in the implementation of best practice human resource management.
We are pleased to offer a range of products to assist farmers in leveraging their investment in people, including hrInner Circle and hrAnnual Review. We have also re-branded our tried, tested and highly valued existing HR products, hrRecruitment, hrCoaching and hrTraining.
We understand the opportunities and challenges farm business owners and managers are faced with when it comes to human resource management. We work with our clients to value people as a key profit driver for their business by supporting clients in:
- Navigating the Award and keeping up with workplace legislation
- Employing for the first time
- Developing managerial and leadership skills in small businesses to take the business forward, or transition from one generation to the next
- Operating in a competitive employment market
- Retaining key staff and developing career paths when trends point to employees staying in jobs for a shorter period of time on average
- Getting the most out of your existing team (family or non-family labour)
- Achieving a team that is motivated and is accountable for the job they are doing
- Adopting management approaches that increase labour efficiency
Employees (family or non family labour) are motivated by more than a paycheck. Safety and wellbeing, flexible work conditions, a great business and team culture, and good communication and leadership are high on their list of needs.
With our whole of business focus, our role is to provide practical approaches to common HR issues that your business is aiming to overcome. We will work closely with you to capitalise on opportunities so that your team and business can thrive.
Best practice HR management means:
- You have a happy and productive work culture
- Your recruitment processes are effective in attracting new people to the business
- You are compliant with safety and employment legislation
- Your management and leadership is effective in retaining people and building a high performing team, including effective communication, conflict management and decision making
- Your business considers management succession and has a plan for building capability within the business to manage it into the future
The products offered by HR Services include:
- hrInner Circle - We work with you like an internal HR Manager to understand and develop your strategy, and support you in achieving your HR goals throughout the year
- hrAnnual Review - Allocating time each year to strategically review the status of your HR management and future needs, to give you a plan for the year ahead
- hrRecruitment - Providing an independent, professional and proactive recruitment process
- hrCoaching – A flexible approach for advice and support to address issues and opportunities as they arise
- hrTraining - Developing HR management and leadership knowledge, skills and capacity to create high performance teams
- hrAware - Practical HR insights which provide awareness and promote adoption of best management practices, such as hrNews
We are now offering a new tool for clients who take up hrInner Circle or hrAnnual Review. Our custom designed hrStatus process will allow you and your consultant to evaluate your current HR strategy and systems and identify areas for prioritisation and focus. It’s practical and sets you quickly on the pathway to implementation.
Now is a great time to consider booking a hrAnnual Review. Starting from a half day commitment from you, we can help you set up a plan for the year ahead that enhances your HR management.
Give Natasha, Carlyn or Dee a call on 08 8841 4500 to discuss our services and how we can support you and your business. We are ready to tailor a package for you!