18-19 March, Alice Springs NT
Carbon EDGE is a two-day training program for the red meat industry, providing participants with an understanding of the opportunities for emissions reduction and carbon storage activities in a livestock grazing business.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- Key terminology and concepts relating to greenhouse gases (GHG) within the red meat industry
- In-depth information on the practices to reduce and sequester GHG within a livestock grazing business
- Weighing up opportunities and risks associated with generating carbon credits and how they can be used to benefit livestock businesses
- Understanding carbon neutrality and how it aligns to your business goals
- Developing a carbon action plan that incorporates practical, achievable strategies to meet your objectives
Express your interest in 2024 Carbon EDGE workshops:
We are now taking expressions of interest for the above locations.
Sponsorship may be available. Register your interest to learn more.