Employee Value Proposition
What are the top employers doing to attract and retain their employees?
What are the key things that employees look for when deciding where they want to work?
Is the culture and values of your business aligned between owners and the team?
If you would like to find out the answers to the questions above, then our Employee Value Proposition report is now available.
The last two years have seen increased demand for labour across the agricultural industry. Employers are having to work hard to attract and retain employees. Areas that used to be ‘nice to have’ are now minimum requirements.
There has been a focus on becoming an Employer of Choice. This approach was employer driven. Recently, there has been a switch to becoming employee focused and focused on a values connection. This is called Employee Value Proposition (EVP). Strong EVP plays a key role in attracting, engaging and retaining people.
Pinion Advisory has recently surveyed employers and employees to gain an insight into farm EVP. Here are a few of the key findings:
- The key things employees love about their workplaces include the team, training, good machinery and role flexibility.
- On the whole employees were happy in their current jobs. There were a few issues relating to communication, work hours during peak periods and task specific duties that could be addressed.
- One in five employees are looking for a new job but this is within normal range.
- Employees who are not motivated or satisfied in their current roles are looking for new jobs.
- There is strong value alignment between employees and employers. The three most aligned values were honesty, integrity and teamwork. These are a great foundation to develop a working relationship from.
If you would like to know more about employee value propositions and what is important to employees, order a copy of the report here: www.pinionadvisory.com/pinion-advisory-publication-order-form/.
The Pinion Advisory People and Succession Services team can assist you in developing an employee value proposition for your business. Contact us on 1300 746 466 or email email@example.com.