Natural Resource Management
Providing a collaborative approach to food production and environmental sustainability
Economic sustainability can only be achieved with environmental sustainability. The Natural Resource Management services are designed to ensure all regional land or marine development ticks both sustainability boxes.
Services range from benchmarking the environment with flora and fauna surveys, assessing the capability of the land, to managing crises with contaminated site management and salinity. Understanding indigenous needs, climate change impacts and more traditional environmental impacts, like rabbits, all add to our capability.
With a holistic and educational approach, our services are customised to meet the needs of the client.
Encompassing a wide range, our services include:
- Natural resource & environmental development approvals, monitoring & compliance
- Irrigation development approvals
- Flora and fauna surveys
- Rehabilitation planning for extractive industries
- Contaminated site assessment and management
- Climate change resilience plans
- Indigenous engagement & training
- Salinity assessment & management
- Feral animal management plans
- Soil surveys
- Environmental due diligence
- Climate change resilient enterprises & landscapes
- Indigenous engagement & knowledge transfer
- Feed directly into or from existing PA service streams
- Enables a more holistic approach to a client’s needs
- Ability to service needs in all geographies
Contact us on 1300 746 466 to discuss our capability and services further.